To discover this home please watch the property video.
Be captivated by this Masterbuilt Binet home located in Cherrybrook's finest precinct on the high side of the exclusive street. This unique spacious four-bedroom duplex offers a fabulous alternative with its house-like design and layout, offering the lifestyle of a freestanding home. It brilliantly blends a functional layout and to the finest detail of family lifestyle excellence. Offering generous spaces, the versatile layout would suit families looking for relaxed family living with ultra-convenience to all lifestyle amenities.
Located in a highly prized enclave it is unequivocally first-class and ideal for families providing outstanding, quick, and easy access to nearby Cherrybrook Metro station, City buses and zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High School, Cherrybrook Public School and within walking distance to Tanagra School for Girls, shops, and parklands and within easy access to the M2 Motorway.
- Spacious kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooktop with ample storage space overlooking the meals area and beautiful gardens
- An inviting living and dining room inspires comfort and relaxation with decorative cornices and bay windows
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Three additional bedrooms upstairs, both with built-in robes and central to the family bathroom
- The fourth bed upstairs can be used as a study or home office with a built-in wardrobe
- Private and tranquil entertaining area with retractable pergola that is completed by a grassed area and beautifully landscaped established gardens
- Downstairs you will find the laundry with ample storage, there is also a shower and separate toilet
- Internal access to double auto garage plus ample storage
- It also comprises a separate powder room, zoned ducted air-conditioning, security alarm, plantation shutters, sandstone brickwork, and charming period-stained windows.
This exceptional property offers unbeatable lifestyle appeal. Contact Reuben Kee on 0423 741 323 or Sarah Khazma on 0403 831 800 for more information.
*All information in this advertisement was gathered from sources deemed reliable, however, these are subject to change and Sotheby's International Realty does not take any responsibility for changes made. For further clarification, please make your enquiry.