To discover this home please watch the property video
Superbly situated in the highly prized Balintore precinct, this contemporary home affords family living and absolute privacy with green vistas. In one of Castle Hills' most desirable pockets, it is just moments from Heritage Park, cycling and walking tracks, public transport, and the leading Schools in the Hills District. Offering a contemporary design with spacious living, dining, and first-class entertaining zones, be captivated as you step inside this magnificent family home a masterpiece that brilliantly blends meticulous attention to the finest detail.
- Superb formal and informal living areas with a flexible floorplan perfect for those who love to live and entertain
- Gourmet kitchen with island bench top, quality appliances, gas and halogen cooktops as well as an abundance of cupboard space
- Large downstairs rumpus with wrap-around windows great for entertaining family and friends
- Spacious Master bedroom with retreat, generous sized walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and beautiful views of the Blue Mountains
- Three other bedrooms all generous in size with built-in wardrobes and centrally located to the main bathroom
- The fifth downstairs bedroom/study is conveniently located near its own bathroom
- The upstairs domain incorporates a rumpus room enhanced by picture windows framing the treed outlook and introducing lashings of natural light
- The spacious outdoor entertaining area overlooking the lush green landscaped gardens with citrus fruit trees and vegetable gardens
- Triple auto car garage with outdoor access
- Other features include ducted air conditioning, solar panels, a garden watering system with generous amounts of storage space throughout and a greenhouse
An exceptional lifestyle in a premier locale, this contemporary family home is enviably located close to Castle Towers shopping centre, Castle Hill metro station, city buses as well as Elite Schools such as Castle Hill High School, Oakhill Collage and Heritage Park.
For further information, please contact Reuben Kee on M 0423 741 323 or Sarah Khazma on M 0403 831 800.
*All information in this advertisement was gathered from sources deemed reliable, however, these are subject to change and Sotheby's International Realty does not take any responsibility for changes made. For further clarification, please make your enquiry.