Light and space come together in perfect harmony at this picturesque family home. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac this impressive single level Eden Brae family home showcases contemporary living with a combination of high quality and practical features throughout.
- Comprises light-filled entrance, spacious formal and informal living rooms, an open-plan kitchen/meals area facing the outdoor patio
- Superbly appointed kitchen stone island benchtop with pendant lights, huge walk-in pantry, quality appliances and plentiful cupboard and storage space
- Five generous bedrooms all with built-ins one with window nook and separate access to the backyard, all centrally located to the main bathroom with separate toilet
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe, ensuite with double basin vanity
- Study or home office conveniently located ideal for working from home
- Outdoor alfresco area leading out to a spacious backyard perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Other features include zoned ducted air conditioning, timber floorboards, plantation shutters, outdoor ceiling fan, NBN ready and gas connection throughout the house and pergola
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to The Ponds Shopping Centre, John Palmer Public School, sporting facilities, parks, reserves, and bus transport with easy access to Kellyville Metro Station, Stanhope Village and Rouse Hill Town Centre.