To discover more please watch the property video.
Enviably positioned in one of Cherrybrook's sought-after areas this family home offers contemporary style and space situated in a private and peaceful cul-de-sac. Located within the Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment and just a few minutes' walk to Cherrybrook Metro Station, this four-bedroom home provides zoned family living over two levels with the added advantage of alfresco outdoor entertaining, a heated swimming pool and lush resort style gardens.
- A versatile floor plan provides generous formal living and dining rooms, which open to a breathtaking garden oasis and is a masterpiece of indoor-outdoor excellence
- Centrally located chef's kitchen is an entertainer's delight fitted out with quality appliances, oversized sink, and plenty of storage space. The attention to detail continues in the solid Quartz benchtops
- A seamless connection from the informal living to the lush gardens with beautiful palm trees, undercover alfresco area with timber deck, swimming pool and glass balustrade overlooking a spacious levelled grassed area for the kids to play
- Upstairs accommodation includes spacious bedrooms bright and airy due to well positioned windows that capture views and sunshine, master with ensuite and generous walk-in robe
- Two other bedrooms all with built in wardrobes share an equally impressive central bathroom, fourth bedroom or study downstairs great for parents or working from home
-The lower level includes a powder room, laundry and two car garage with internal access and storage
Well designed and impeccably finished, this alluring home features plantation shutter, solar panels, reverse cycle air-conditioning, interiors feature timber floors and stone finishes in the kitchen and bathrooms
Families are sure to love this home's convenience, only a short walk to Cherrybrook Metro, bus services and centrally located to several shopping options including Cherrybrook Village, Castle Towers Shopping Centre, cafes and parklands. Underpinning its family credentials, it is within easy access to the best schools such as Cherrybrook Technology High School, Cherrybrook Primary School, Tangara School for Girls, childcare with access to the CBD via M2 motorway.
For more information contact Reuben Kee on 0423 471 323 or Sarah Khazma on 0403 831 800.
*All information in this advertisement was gathered from sources deemed reliable, however these are subject to change and The Avenue Real Estate does not take any responsibility for changes made.