To discover this home please watch the property video.
Peacefully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this well-presented family home offers an idyllic lifestyle and superb functionality throughout. Set amidst a generous level block and surrounded by established gardens, it presents relaxed and private family living and is zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High School. A north-facing garden creates a magical sunny alfresco entertainment zone. The dining and rumpus zones extend to a covered alfresco area that overlooks lush gardens.
- Spacious formal/informal living and entertaining areas, offering flexibility to suit your family's needs
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, quality appliances with plenty of bench space and ample storage
- Downstairs spacious rumpus with timber cathedral ceilings that opens out to the undercover alfresco area
- Bright double bedrooms, fitted out with built-in robes all central to the main bathroom
- Master suite featuring a walk-in robe and renovated ensuite
- Contemporary renovated bathrooms and ensuite, internal laundry with direct access to the backyard
- Covered alfresco area with travertine floors, overlooking lush gardens perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Double lock-up garage with internal access and plenty of storage space, side access to the yard
- Other features include ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, a security alarm system, gated side access for boat, caravan or trailer
Conveniently located near to some of the leading schools in the Hills District, Cherrybrook Technology High School and Oakhill Drive Public School with easy access to Cherrybrook Shopping Village, Oakhill Village, Cherrybrook Metro and Elerstoke park. Contact Reuben Kee on 0423 741 323 or Sarah Khazma 0403 831 800 for more information.
*All information in this advertisement was gathered from sources deemed reliable, however, these are subject to change and Sotheby's International Realty does not take any responsibility for changes made. For further clarification, please make your enquiry.