Sydney Sotheby's International Realty and Ray White Commercial are pleased to present '35 Carrington Road, Marrickville' for sale by On-Line Auction.
This freestanding commercial building represents an extraordinary opportunity to a wide selection of unique buyer classes and is set over 3 levels including mezzanine level. It is most recently occupied as a Public Place of Worship featuring an existing in-demand 'Class 9B' Public usage approval.
Additional highlights outlined below.
- Land area 387 sqm approximately
- Internal building floor area 752 sqm approximately set over 3 levels including mezzanine level
- Zoned IN2 Light Industrial
- Level from street vehicular access with roller door
- WC's on all levels, full kitchen and catering facilities, storage rooms
- Exceptional blank canvass/versatile space for various business usages including those in the Commercial, Industrial, Office, Creative Industries and Public industry spheres
- Exceptional connectivity and just 8 kilometres approximately to Sydney's CBD and 3 kilometres approximately to Sydney Airport
Marrickville has been identified to receive significant infrastructure upgrades under the NSW State Government's Draft Urban Renewal Strategy as part of the Bankstown to Sydenham Corridor Metro Project and Mirvac's Planning Proposal along Carrington Road directly opposite '35 Carrington Road'.
Please contact us to arrange a time.