Generous proportions are always the key to comfort and this character apartment delivers lots of space along with a pleasant aspect and excellent natural light. It offers a semi-sized layout with beautifully retained Art Deco features, a large living space and a private leafy position in a boutique building of only 10. The property is even further enhanced by a great lifestyle location that's within walking distance to the surf at Bondi Beach, shops at Bondi Junction and Bondi's village cafe scene.
- 140sqm approx. interiors with no common walls and great natural light
- Open design with high ceilings, picture rails and polished floors
- A tessellated undercover balcony that captures leafy outlooks
- Three bedrooms include a huge main with bay window and built-in
- Quality kitchen with caesarstone benches
- Residents access to a shared rooftop terrace for entertaining
- Quietly positioned in a boutique pet-friendly security building