Beach life and village convenience combine perfectly in this superb first floor apartment in a coveted, quiet seaside avenue, only a stone's throw to Hall Street's vibrant cafe culture and just one street back from the surf. Peacefully positioned in a quiet rear setting in a secure block of only 6, this fabulous 2 bedroom apartment is wrapped in windows on three sides with only one small common wall and a north facing balcony that provides maximum sunshine. Featuring a rare attribute of a large lock-up garage on title, this is beachside living at its best with every convenience just footsteps from your front door, making it a perfect spot to enjoy an endless summer lifestyle in one of Sydney's most desirable locations. This is a wonderful opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or astute investors.
- First floor in a secure block of 6 with affordable strata levies
- Peaceful rear setting, north facing balcony with a lush outlook
- 2 generous bedrooms both with floor-to-ceiling mirrored b'ins
- Bright stone-topped kitchen, Bosch dishwasher, ample storage
- A spacious open layout with dedicated living and dining areas
- Polished floorboards, large windows maximising light & airflow
- Sleek renovated bathroom and large separate internal laundry
- Lock-up garage on title with ample storage for bikes & boards
- 300m to the surf, stroll to cafes, bars and celebrated eateries
Please contact us to arrange a time.