Grand and gracious in stature behind terraced formal gardens, this exclusive c.1908 home pairs a bold architectural signature with the absolute ultimate in family design. Showcasing a 35-metre (approx.) frontage with A/V intercom entry at the gate, its imposing street presence is just the beginning - step inside and discover a sanctuary of indulgent living and entertaining, tailored to deliver day-to-day luxury beyond compare.
Refurbished to the highest executive standard while sacrificing none of its innate charm, interiors achieve a seamless sense of unity via sleek board flooring, custom joinery and matte brass hardware throughout. Dual lounge areas complement the sun-filled dining zone to the rear, set alongside the magnificent kitchen replete with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. Taking its visual cues from the house, the backyard embraces contemporary chic with a saltwater pool and a tranquil studio with shower room - all wrapped in leafy green outlooks and savouring total privacy.
Upstairs, elegant master quarters provide a blissful parents' retreat; three additional oversized bedrooms (two with terrace access) plus a fitted study/home office complete a flawless executive floor plan. Family-friendly storage options, a wine cellar and five-car garaging ensure a lifestyle of uncompromised ease and convenience, in a blue-ribbon setting just 450 metres from Killara station.
- Breathtaking high-side restoration on a landscaped 1467sqm parcel
- French doors open off entrance foyer to formal rooms with soaring patterned ceilings, extended by a nostalgic wraparound verandah overlooking the lush garden surrounds
- Inviting family lounge with media unit, plantation shutters and gas log fireplace
- Bespoke gas/stone chef's kitchen features a walk-in pantry, breakfast island, Miele dishwasher, Wolf Oven and Cooktop and fully integrated Sub-Zero fridge
- Statement bifold doors connect to the outdoor entertainers' oasis with covered patio, built-in bench seating, sparkling glass-enclosed pool and self-contained studio/pool house
- Master bedroom boasts a glamorous ensuite and lavish walk-in robe
- Separate study; robes and modern shutters through spacious alternative beds
- Bright and beautiful family bathroom with twin stone vanity, frameless shower and freestanding tub; guest powder room downstairs
- Under-house storage room/wine cellar, ducted air plus in-floor heating, alarm and CCTV, electric-gated drive
- Exclusive position within strolling distance to Killara Station (450m), Bowling and Lawn Tennis clubs, parks and local cafes
- School catchment zone for Killara High School and Killara Public School (Lindfield East Public School from 2022)
***INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT***
Please contact us to arrange a time.