Spacious, warm & bright, this two story, four-bedroom townhouse offers a luxurious inner city lifestyle, it is hard to beat for having every convenience at its doorstep. Privately fenced front courtyard with low maintenance paving & garden, fresh interiors and an exceptional sense of light, space and privacy provide easy living in this boutique cottage townhouse.
This peaceful retreat features two privately fenced sunny north-facing courtyards. A modern large gas kitchen with dishwasher, open plan living & dining area with quality interiors extending to alfresco dining and entertaining.
The townhouse offers four spacious bedrooms, all carpeted with built-ins & two with private balconies. Other features include security alarm system, gas bayonets for heating and a secure remote-controlled undercover car space.
A tranquil Parkside position with close proximity to city bus stops and 30m to Glebe Point Road's retail strip of shops, cafe's, restaurants & the famous Glebe markets (Public school) adds to the appeal of easy living in this convenient walk-to-everywhere location to enjoy all of Glebe's extraordinary offerings.
The property is perfectly placed between Franklyn Park and Minogue Reserve which conveniently leads to a 2 minute walk to Broadway shopping Centre. It also benefits from being centrally located between minutes' walk to 'Glebe light rail' which is next to Wentworth Park and Pyrmont Sydney Fish Markets and in the opposite direction the iconic Victoria Park & University of Sydney. Other nearby attractions like the 'Glebe Point Diner' and 'Tram Sheds' make this the ideal spot to be.
- Four spacious bedrooms all including Built-in-wardrobes,
- Two with private balconies and master with study nook.
- Contemporary interiors include bright & open living/dining spaces
- Sun drenched courtyards plus both front and rear balconies
- Spacious gas kitchen with dishwasher overlooking rear courtyard
- Two modern bathrooms, guest powder room, separate laundry
- Undercover security parking in a gated complex of only five
- Walk to buses and light rail stop, surrounded by a wide choice of parks
- Moments to Broadway shops, Sydney University and the city
- Close to schools, Glebe Point Road cafes/eateries and market