A perfect city pad is offered by this superbly renovated modern apartment. Directly opposite the magnificent Hyde Park - known as Sydney's answer to New York's Central Park.
In New York, living on Central Park is the place to be, while The Connaught - opposite Sydney's Hyde Park, offers one of the best addresses in town. Stylishly renovated and occupying the finest corner wing position on the 20th floor, this bright and spacious apartment is set high above beautiful Hyde Park and the fast pace of the inner city. North facing with spell-binding panoramic views across Hyde Park to the iconic Opera House, Botanic Gardens and Sydney Harbour, this elegant apartment also offers cityscape views and across to Botany Bay. Opening to 3 separate balconies and capturing views from every room, this lockup-and-go lifestyle is perfect for down-sizers, upgraders and investors wanting everything at the doorstep.
- Security elevator access, grand marble security lobby, 24-hour concierge
- Northerly main balcony is ideal vantage point for iconic views and fireworks
- Spacious open plan living/dining areas with custom cabinetry, vaulted ceiling
- Caesarstone designer kitchen, breakfast island, Smeg/Bosch appliances, integrated Liebherr fridge, soft close drawers
- 2 double bedrooms (each with a small balcony), 2 modern marble bathrooms
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe, main bathroom with internal laundry
- Ducted A/C, floor to ceiling glass, refreshing breezes, newly carpeted floors
- Ample built in storage, coveted corner position with minimal common walls
- Superbly maintained landmark security tower, on-site building manager
- Rooftop view-deck, sunny swimming pool, gym, saunas
- Secure lift access to valuable security parking, storage
- Footsteps to vast choice of shops, restaurants, cafes, cinemas, business services, buses, trains, parks
- Just move in and rejoice in the views, designer flair and prime location of this fresh bright pied-a-terre