Featuring sun-drenched open-plan living space flowing to a north-facing garden oasis with a pool, this architecturally designed modern masterpiece by the renowned Brian Meyerson is the perfect entertainer in the heart of Rose Bay. Immaculately presented and capturing sweeping city skyline views and New Year Fireworks from its expansive rooftop terrace, this newly renovated home is graced with beautifully appointed interiors and high-end finishes. Exceptionally private, this luxury residence enjoys multiple outdoor areas across the three levels. The backyard is a perfect mix of easy-care alfresco area, and a lush green garden with an easy to maintain pool, whilst the roof top deck is an entertainer's dream. Wonderfully convenient, it's mere footsteps to local village shops, cafes, buses and nearby coastal walks.
- Two oversized ensuite bedrooms with built-ins and balconies
- Third bedroom with built-ins and floor to ceiling glass bi-folds
- Light-filled living space framed by wall-to-wall bi-folds
- Hardwood polished floors, high vaulted ceilings, ducted air conditioning
- Integrated CaesarStone kitchen with a breakfast bar and Miele appliances
- Travertine dining patio with retractable cover and in-built gas BBQ
- Private garden oasis with a luxurious heated pool
- Secluded atrium perfect for dining, relaxing or kids play area
- Dual-zoned oversized rooftop terrace with glorious outlook
- Generous security carport with glass roof, security alarm system, intercom
- C-Bus smart system, built-in sound system, laundry chute, natural ventilation
- Close to beaches, coastal walks, Rose Bay Village shops and eateries
- A walk to Rose Bay Ferry, Woollahra Golf Club, public transport
- Minutes to some of Sydney's most prestigious schools
Please contact us to arrange a time.