Superbly located only metres from popular 5-Ways, this sun-bathed apartment offers a terrific opportunity to get into the sought-after Paddington market and stands as a real 'blank canvas' on which a personalised inner-east haven can be crafted. Set in the well-maintained 'Glenmore' complex, which features common area pool, lift and leafy gardens, this ultra-handy home comes complete with private parking and northeast-facing district views, ready for its next chapter.
Peacefully located on the 2nd floor with level lift access, it features a neat bedroom, cosy living area, good-sized modern kitchen and tidy bathroom. Without question poised to benefit from a customised modern touch (STCA), it offers an exciting opportunity for the astute buyer to create a fine Paddo sanctuary, in keeping with the tasteful surrounds of this long-popular Eastern Suburbs neighbourhood. By optimising its sun-filled aspect and crafting to taste, the potential for a superb
contemporary home awaits the astute new owner.
A private carspace and ample visitor parking add great convenience, whilst the cafes and amenities of 5-Ways are within a 3-minute walk, making this home a wonderful lifestyle prospect. With CBD-bound buses virtually at the doorstep, plus the position overall providing an excellent step-off to the wider area, with the harbour, Oxford St, Centennial Park, Bondi and Darlinghurst all in easy reach, this
home represents an excellent chance for owner-occupiers and investors alike.
- Well-located 1-bedroom home, just steps to vibrant 5-Ways cafes
- Near-original condition, fine chance for complete renovation (STCA)
- Excellent prospect in the prized Paddington market, very convenient
- Sun-bathed east/north-east orientation, 2nd level position, leafy district views
- Good-sized private bedroom, extensive built-in robes, bright west aspect
- Lightly remodelled kitchen, generous space, options to reconfigure
- Private off-street parking space plus visitor parking, modern lift/foyer
- Security building, leafy well-maintained gardens, common use pool
- Easy CBD bus access, minutes to Oxford St, popular parks, shopping
- Enticing opportunity for owner-occupiers and astute investors alike
- Council rates: $324.29 per quarter (approx.), Water rates: $183.24 per quarter (approx.)
- Strata rates: $681.14 per quarter (Admin: $432.03 approx. Capital: $249.11 approx.)