'The Tier', recently completed and within walking distance to all that Neutral Bay has to offer. An exceptional entertainer's balcony, private travertine entrance, no common walls and all located in a quiet, tree lined street overlooking the North Sydney skyline and Forsyth Park, you will want for nothing when you take up residence here. 'The Tier' combines cutting edge interior design with exceptional finishes and fittings. Walk to work in North Sydney, catch an express bus to Sydney CBD or wander down to Hayes Street ferry wharf for a quick ride to Circular Quay. Enjoy Neutral Bay's restaurant precinct, cafes, gyms, schools, cinemas - it's all just minutes away. Leave the car at home and enjoy immediately.
* Pets permitted with permission from the Body Corporate, application to be submitted
* LEVIES - approximately $726.00 per quarter
* Building completed June 2017 (or thereabouts)
√? Bus stops adjacent to the building on Ben Boyd Road.
√? Buses on Military Road, Neutral Bay main interchange to Sydney CBD (express buses) corner of Military road and Watson Street, 2.2 klms. Source Google Maps
√? Ferry - Hayes Street Wharf at the southern end of Ben Boyd Road, left onto Kurraba, first right onto Hayes Street, approx. 1 kilometre and 11 minutes, walking. Source Google Maps
√? Ferry, alternate -Kurraba Point and North Sydney.
√? Trains - Milsons Point and North Sydney - both 1.8 klms. Source Google Maps
- 7 apartments over 5 levels
- Video security intercom; immaculately landscaped with stone paving
- Main bedroom, ensuite, opens to balcony and overlooks the North Sydney skyline
- Travertine and carpeting; acoustically rated walls; recessed LED lighting
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning + bedroom ceiling fans
- Snow Caesarstone benchtops; gas cooktop and hot water
- Smeg integrated appliances
- 2 bathrooms; frameless glass showers; heated towel rails; Villeroy & Boch + Grohe tapwear
- 39 sqm (approx.) entertaining terrace with travertine flooring, gas BBQ bayonets
- Level lift access, secure garaging and storage room on title