Located in a thriving pocket of Sydney's south east, 7.0km from the CBD, with easy access to the airport, the University of NSW and a choice of beaches, this double brick Californian bungalow occupies a fully fenced level block of approx. 396sqm featuring two street frontages. The home has been tightly held by one family for 40 years, is in immediately livable condition and provides an opportunity to thoroughly renovate/extend for added value, rebuild or potentially redevelop (STCA).
The house is typical of the era, with solid construction and a single level design featuring high ornate ceilings and generous polished floorboards. There are two living areas - with the family room and kitchen enjoying a bright north aspect - as well as three spacious bedrooms, an original bathroom, external laundry and second WC. To the rear of the property is a detached auto lock-up garage with adjoining studio/sleepout featuring its own kitchen and separate access from Lancaster Crescent.
Central to the amenities of both Kingsford and neighbouring Maroubra Junction, the home is just 4mins walk to express city buses on Anzac Parade at the top of Botany Street, 10mins from the light rail at Souths Juniors and close to many of the area's highly regarded schools. Scenic parklands, two popular golf courses, the Randwick hospitals' precinct and shopping centres including Westfield Eastgardens are also just minutes away.
- Enclosed verandah/sunroom on entry through to formal lounge and family living-dining
and neat kitchen
- Functioning kitchen has granite benchtops, s/steel oven, electric cooktop, above and
below counter storage
- Three spacious bedrooms include two with built-in wardrobes; original bathroom, external
laundry and second WC
- Family living/dining and kitchen enjoy a north facing aspect with air conditioners to the
living area and main bedroom
- Fenced rear garden with paving, level lawn area, pergola and side gate to Lancaster
- Automatic lock-up garage with large attached studio/sleepout at the rear and side street
- Studio has own cooking facilities, plumbing for bathroom (STCA) and own separate
- Local schools include Daceyville Public, Randwick Girls and Boys High, and Mount Sinai