North facing windows in every room, one common wall and rear elevation overlooking Woollahra Oval and the golf course together imbue this tastefully modernised two-bedroom apartment with a heightened sense of space, light and scenic grandeur. On the lower ground floor in a boutique 1930s block of just eight, the apartment offers a living haven of 121 sqm (approx.) of quiet privacy with house-like proportions, period details and stylish updates for relaxed low maintenance living.
The apartment enjoys bright vibrancy and features both a study and sunroom (with a by-law approved to open onto communal gardens STCA) in addition to the two bedrooms plus separate lounge and dining areas, an open kitchen, a renovated full bathroom and internal laundry. High decorative ceilings provide classic architectural beauty, while a crisp white palette, timber floors and streaming sunlight combine to create a fresh coastal feel throughout. A lock-up garage and allocated storage area complete this excellent lifestyle purchase.
With its homely interiors, generous size and uninterrupted views, it feels very much like a house and makes a wonderful alternative to traditional apartment living. The location, too, is equally appealing. Tucked away yet only minutes from the heart of Bellevue Hill village, a short walk to Plumer Road cafes and 900m from foreshore parklands at Rose Bay. It's also near buses to Edgecliff station, just 5 mins drive to Double Bay and 2.2km from Bondi Beach.
- High ornate ceilings, only one common wall, timber flooring in all living areas and carpet to both bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with adjoining study; updated kitchen and dining including sunroom or breakfast nook with meals bench taking in the expansive leafy views
- Kitchen has stone benchtops and quality s/steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Two peaceful and light filled bedrooms featuring decorative ceilings, fans and built-in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, separate shower and soaking tub plus European laundry including washing machine
- Lock-up garage and large allocated storage area, communal garden area at rear of the block
- 3mins walk from buses to Edgecliff station and Bondi Junction; short walk to Plumer Road cafes and the heart of Bellevue Hill village
- Harbour parklands, exclusive schools, Double Bay shopping, Bondi Beach and CBD all easily accessible
-121 sqm (approx.) of living space
- 14.5 sqm (approx.) of garage
- Total 135.5 sqm (approx.) on title