Experience a heightened sense of peace and privacy as the new owner of this impeccably presented family home tucked away in a serene pocket of Pymble, just a short walk to prestigious Pymble Ladies' College and the station. Residing on a substantial 1,248sqm landholding, the home is embraced by verdant landscaping with serene leafy outlooks from almost every aspect.
Light filled interiors on two levels showcase a flowing open design featuring refined craftsmanship throughout along with the flexibility of multiple living areas and up to five bedrooms including one on the ground floor perfect for in-laws or guests. Entertainers will be impressed by the expansive rear terrace which spills down into the garden ultimately enhancing the home's connection to nature.
From the lush green surrounds to the flawless interiors and blue ribbon street, which has minimal through traffic and only then predominantly local residents, there is no shortage of desirability here for family buyers. Along with the proximity to the area's many highly regarded schools including PLC, the home is located within a short walk of Pymble shops, cafes and rail, and easily accessible to both Sydney CBD and the popular holiday coast.
- Elegantly landscaped front garden featuring manicured hedges leading to formal entryway with grand central staircase and double height ceiling
- Spacious formal and informal living/dining areas plus an additional rumpus room on the upper level
- Large modern open plan kitchen has stone benchtops, gas cooking and walk-in pantry
- Family living and kitchen open to the covered paved terrace with the magnificent garden creating a blissfully private backdrop for entertaining
- Superb master bedroom offers a parents' retreat, walk-in robe/dressing room, ensuite and own private balcony
- Four additional bedrooms including versatile office, guest bed or media room on the ground floor
- Polished hardwood floors, bay windows, plantation shutters, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and two gas fireplaces
- Abundance of storage, intercom and alarm, rainwater tank for garden irrigation, automated double car garaging
- Perfectly located providing easy access to a selection of Sydney's best schools and a multitude of lifestyle and recreation spaces