Nestled on approximately 923sqm of private level land grounds in what is widely considered one of the area's best streets, just a short drive from St Ives Shopping Village, this superb double storey home blends spacious flowing interiors with multiple alfresco zones for an idyllic lifestyle. All living areas integrate seamlessly with the outdoors, including a sundrenched north facing courtyard and swimming pool, which creates a private resort environment families who love entertaining will adore.
The home is captivating from the outset and presents as a private haven with a choice of retreats for family gatherings or personal relaxation. Wonderfully designed for contemporary living, it radiates a welcoming ambience throughout, is immersed in natural light and ready to enjoy immediately. The floorplan also offers exceptional flexibility, including an ensuite bedroom on each level, a guest room/study on the ground floor and a large multipurpose rumpus or media room.
Along with easy access to shops, restaurants and cafes in the heart of St Ives village, the home is only a short walk to national park bushwalking trails at the end of the street and buses to Gordon station, Macquarie University and the city on Mona Vale Road. Families will also appreciate the proximity to the area's many sought-after schools including, Sydney Grammar Preparatory School, Corpus Christi Catholic Primary, Brigidine and Masada Colleges.
- Generous formal lounge featuring a fireplace and wet bar, separate banquet sized dining room plus an additional rumpus/media room
- Open plan island kitchen has breakfast area, granite benchtops, quality stainless steel European appliances and gas cooking
- French travertine courtyard with outdoor fireplace, heated glass-framed swimming pool, covered terrace and front patio
- Five bedrooms all providing built-ins; two with ensuite bathrooms; upstairs master also has walk-in robe/dressing room
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, guest powder room and automatic double garage and direct internal access
- Hardwood floors throughout living areas, plantation shutters, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating