This rare fusion of sundrenched expanse and a distinctive address is equalled by its exceptional outlook. It's a magnificent panorama that sweeps over Rose Bay and Point Piper to the entire CBD skyline, Harbour Bridge and the shimmering waters encircling Fort Denison. It spans the North Sydney cityscape, scanning the horizon to Mosman and Bradleys Head. It's a kaleidoscopic, ever changing backdrop to a home that has been cherished and scrupulously maintained for 40 years (approx.).
Capitalising on its elevated stance, it's articulated towards this stunning vista with a curved balcony that shapes one of its many sundrenched living areas, melding seamlessly with an expansive sunroom. The home's broad, elongated footprint extends to a wraparound covered terrace and private gardens that greet the morning sun rising over the ocean clifftops of Rodney Reserve just 500 metres away.
All this underscores a range of options to consider. On 580 sqm (approx.) and superbly presented it offers the scope to simply add unique expressions of contemporary elan, optimising its immensely practical layout. Additionally its structural integrity forms the basis for significant remodelling. To fully realise the potential of this exceptional location it provides the footprint for a new, distinctly beautiful grand residence. It has all the elements that underpin an idyllic Eastern Suburbs family lifestyle.
- Multiple living areas include array of private terraces & low maintenance gardens set in complete security
- Elegant vestibule entrance flanked by expansive formal living areas that flow to sundrenched informal spaces
- Designed for family living with a spacious modern gas kitchen at the home's hearth, stone benches open to informal dining
- Immaculate throughout, pristine white decor complemented by lustrous original hardwood, elegant archways under high ceilings
- Floor to ceiling glass and immense picture windows with bespoke blinds & luxe curtains optimise the stunning harbour views
- Expansive main bedroom opens to terrace & sensational outlook, spacious, serene, fully appointed double bedrooms
- Lower level separate fourth bedroom, ensuite & lounge create ideal guest or teen suite
- Intercom secure access & auto double garage, ducted air conditioning & solar panels
- Catchment for Rose Bay Public & Rose Bay Secondary College, near leading preschools
- Close to Kincoppal & Barat-Burn, Kambala, McCauley Primary, Cranbrook & Scots