In the most prestigious pocket of Elizabeth Bay set in the gated and highly sought-after waterfront haven in the lush gardens of the famed 'Kincoppal.' This home exemplifies a cosmopolitan Sydney lifestyle at its finest. Enter the home through the immensely scaled formal entrance and foyer of this vast sub penthouse that architecturally fans out to oversized living areas that optimise its sundrenched northeast aspect and fully capitalise on this absolute waterfront property's picturesque outlook. Featuring one of the largest floor plan in this exclusive property, with both formal and informal lounge areas, an eat-in kitchen and a formal dining area.
Admire harbour views from every room. Immaculate, expansive interiors open to the broad, wraparound, glass sheathed balcony to bask in this exquisite panorama. Boasting one of Sydney's most extensive waterfront landholdings, Kincoppal's pristine parklike lawns and gardens below flow to the water's edge. The home features uninterrupted views of Rushcutters Bay, populated by the gently bobbing yachts of the iconic Cruising Yacht Club immediately opposite, the spire of St Marks over to Clark Island, Mosman and Manly shimmer in the distance.
This elevated sanctuary's outlook has grand dimensions. The generous second and third bedrooms open to a balcony that overlooks the northern reaches of the Harbour Bridge and the leaf-dappled azure waters of Elizabeth Bay. The large main suite, with its northeast aspect and set in complete seclusion, is an enchanting retreat to greet the morning sun and exquisite glistening water views.
* Revitalised throughout, rich new carpets, bright, fresh, sophisticated decor and elegant interior design
* Expansive principal living areas angled towards the panorama offer the breadth to tailor different zones perfectly
* One of the larger floorplans within Kinncopal
* Large, sun-drenched modern kitchen with Gaggenau ovens and induction, walk-in pantry, large eat-in dining bathed in sunlight and views
* Completely sequestered oversized main suite with stunning full ensuite and bathtub, large dressing room and flow to a sun-drenched balcony
* Two additional serene, secluded bedrooms distanced from principal living areas and main suite, both superbly appointed with built-ins and bespoke cabinetry
* Spacious designer bathroom with soak-in tub plus additional guest powder room, large discreet laundry and ample storage
* Ducted climate control, floor-to-ceiling glass, glass balcony balustrades, bespoke luxe finishes
* Rare oversized 2 car side-by-side lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
* Resort level facilities- concierge, 24/7 security, heated waterfront pool, spa, sauna, video intercom, secure lift access
* Prestigious Elizabeth Bay' loop' address in one of Sydney's most converted properties just 190 metres to cosmopolitan village cafes and shops and CBD buses
* Stroll to Potts Point, Macleay Street and Woolloomooloo. Rushcutters Bay parks and tennis courts, CYC
* Ample guest parking
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.