First time on the market in 40 years, this North facing freestanding home with rear lane access is positioned at the peninsula of Clovelly with sensational views of the Pacific Ocean that span across the coastline towards Bronte, Tamarama, and Bondi Beach.
Located in a highly desirable coastal pocket, this very rare golden offering presents a pole position setting to one of Sydney's most iconic suburbs with views and direct access to the coastal walk.
Whole property to be sold in one line. Retain as a home and income, renovate/extend or build the dream on this 354 sqm (approx.) block (STCA). The property features:
- Currently, Strata Titled residence as 2 lots
- 1 bedroom two storey front flat and 2 bedroom rear flat
- North-facing block with rear lane access
- A rare offering with endless opportunities
- Direct access to the coastal walk, sand, and surf at the doorstep
Phillip Elmowy | Ray White Maroubra | South Coogee
M: 0425 285 444