Immerse in the breath-taking panorama from the waterfront edge of Point Piper across the expanse of Sydney's mesmerising Harbour with uninterrupted, gun-barrell views of Sydney's iconic Bridge, Opera House and North Sydney from every room.
Once in a lifetime opportunity and offered for the first time in decades, this superbly positioned waterfront apartment is ideally situated at entry level, on the 5th floor of the extremely tightly held 'Point Piper House', tucked away at the end of an exclusive tree lined cul-de-sac renowned as one of Sydney's most prestigious harbourside addresses. Enjoy level street access, undercover security parking as well as ample visitor parking, direct access to idyllic Seven Shillings Beach and just footsteps along the tranquil foreshore to Redleaf Pool.
Designed to maximise the spectacular views, by virtue of floor to ceiling glass, with an abundance of natural light, Approx 2.7m ceiling height, spacious living and dining, incorporating an open plan kitchen (with dishwasher), flows onto a sun-washed balcony, seemingly merging with the harbour waters creating an ideal setting for alfresco water's edge dining.
Listen to the soothing sounds of the waves gently lapping on the beach below whilst watching the cruising ferries, bobbing yachts and the magnetic, ever changing harbour backdrop. Revel with family and friends and enjoy front row seats to Sydney's world-famous New Year's Eve fireworks and spectacular sunsets in the comfort and luxury of your own home.
Also commanding point blank views of Sydney's Harbour, accommodation comprises of a large bedroom, with floor to ceiling built-in robes, North and West aspect, complete with ensuite bathroom and its own private balcony.
Additional attributes include:
- Retractable shade awnings, two balconies
- Secure intercom entry
- Level lift access to the beach and common entertaining area with table and chairs
- Unrestricted Company Title building
- Internal laundry
- Secure undercover parking plus secure beachside storeroom
- Boat shed and Kayak storage plus toilet facility and outdoor shower
- Council approval for Seawall and beach front common property upgrade
- New aluminium windows installed (already funded)
- Internal electric blinds
- Direct beach access
- 230m to Redleaf Pool, 125m to buses on NSH Road + Minutes to Double Bay & Rose Bay shopping villages
Please contact us to arrange a time.