Located on the entry level of 'Fitzroy Place' this security apartment in the upgraded strata building 'Fitzroy Place' is an ideal investment, first home or Sydney base. Quiet and private within a friendly village community and offering the convenience of proximity to Edgecliff station, Woollahra lifestyle specialty stores and stylish Paddington cafes, restaurants with a peaceful district outlook.
Accommodation comprises of open plan living and bedroom with storage opening onto the balcony, an original but functional kitchen and a good sized bathroom with bath and combined shower. Offering a low-maintenance lifestyle, a great market entry or investment property in a very well maintained building with low levies and scope to add further value.
Additional attributes include:
- Well maintained strata building with guaranteed income of approx. $60K per annum subsidising levies to a low level
- Level lift access from parking
- Shared Laundry on each floor
- Bicycle racks under building
- Quiet setting, easterly aspect
- Fabulous location between Paddington & Woollahra Villages
- Walk to Edgecliff Centre, Oxford Street & Queen Street
- Affordable market entry, or Investment
- Currently tenanted for $350.00/week
Council Rates $348.25 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $166.82 per quarter approx.
Strata Levies $569.15 per quarter approx.