This top floor security apartment in the upgraded strata building 'Fitzroy Place' is an ideal investment, first home or Sydney base. Quiet and private within a friendly village community and offering the convenience of proximity to Edgecliff station, Woollahra lifestyle specialty stores and stylish Paddington cafes, restaurants with a peaceful district outlook.
Accommodation comprises of two double sized bedrooms, both with built in robes and a modern bathroom with walk in frameless glass shower. A good-sized lounge flows to the dining and sliding doors open to covered and private balcony. Also featuring a newly renovated kitchen has brand new electric appliances and space for internal laundry. Timber flooring throughout, and a light and airy feel, this apartment is the perfect low-maintenance home.
Additional attributes include:
- Elevated top floor position, level lift access from undercover parking
- Well maintained strata building with guaranteed income of approx. $60K per annum subsidising levies to a low level.
- Brand new appliances, newly renovated
- Bicycle racks under building
- Quiet setting, easterly aspect
- Fabulous location between Paddington & Woollahra Villages
- Walk to Edgecliff Centre, Oxford Street & Queen Street
- Affordable market entry
Council Rates $359.70 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $166.82 per quarter approx.
Strata Levies $1,119.85 per quarter approx.