Impeccably restored and faithfully enhanced to complement its glorious Australian Colonial origins, this sumptuous family home (c1900) includes a separate self-contained two storey cottage and showcases a flowing open design with a rarely encountered quality of finish throughout. Almost nothing has been left untouched on a journey to create a residence blending timeless architectural beauty with stylish modern functionality for family life and entertaining on a lavish scale.
The property is north facing and set on approx. 1,296sqm of landscaped secure gardens on Gordon's coveted east side with dual street access, as-new interiors bathed in natural light and effortless flow to a resort-inspired alfresco paradise complete with heated pool. The separate cottage is just as impressive as the main residence and successfully reflects a similar devotion to quality and authenticity.
This is a truly unique opportunity for a large or extended family and provides the option to occupy both dwellings or enjoy as a substantial home plus investment. Also including a double garage and additional off-street parking, the home is ideally located just 290m from Gordon Train Station and village, only 800m from Ravenswood College and within the catchment for well-regarded Killara High. Also, easily accessible to the area's many other prestigious public and private schools.
- Welcoming entryway featuring tiered Edwardian fountain and wisteria-fringed
wraparound verandah with decorative tessellated tiles
- Grand central hallway, high ceilings with ornate roses, elegant wainscotting, plantation shutters and multiple fireplaces
- Open concept living and dining flows through bi-folding glass doors to rear terraces,
landscaped gardens and heated swimming pool with BBQ cabana
- Banquet dining room and bespoke entertainers' kitchen with marble finishes,
gourmet breakfast bar, integrated European appliances and gas cooking
- Up to six bedrooms in main residence, two each with ensuite, including secondary
master upstairs with a balcony capturing leafy district views
- Main bathroom featuring spa bath and separate powder room plus a family sized
laundry with access to the garden
- Separate two storey cottage offers spacious living/dining, brand new galley-style
kitchen with Miele appliances and a bedroom with ensuite on each level
- Motorised gates to secure parking including remote lock-up double garage plus optional
paved car space at the rear servicing the cottage