Positioned in one of Roseville's finest east-side streets, this award-winning residence is a striking fusion of old and new. Re-built on a prized northerly parcel in 2004, much of the original materials have been recycled to create a stunning eco-friendly home to meet the needs of modern family living. Designed by James Cooper from Sanctum Design Consultants, what transpired is a brilliant statement in sustainable building design.
A high-side setting commanding a timeless character facade in keeping with the area's streetscape, beyond original sandstone walls and landscaped gardens awaits a property that truly excels its passive solar design brief. Framed by a wraparound verandah, guests are welcomed to a generously scaled floor plan that lends itself to seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Constructed so the living areas capture the north-easterly aspect, banks of glass and soaring ceilings create a wonderful sense of space and light while providing wonderful cooling breezes in the summer months.
This quintessential lifestyle sanctuary with a resort-style alfresco setting includes a Vergola covered terrace, sparkling pool and sprawling child-friendly lawns. This prestigious leafy pocket allows for a short stroll to Roseville Station, village shops and local schools, with convenient access to both Chatswood and CBD.
- Prized 1110 sqm northerly parcel in a blue ribbon east-side Roseville setting
- Elegant formal living with Jetmaster gas fireplace and bi-folds separating the formal dining room
- Gourmet entertainer's kitchen with 50mm CaesarStone waterfall island, Miele double ovens, walk-in pantry and 900mm induction and gas cooktop
- Expansive family living with soaring cathedral ceilings, bespoke joinery and cedar glass sliders opening to the resort-style outdoor setting
- Four bedrooms include a private master suite on the ground-floor plus a custom home office or 5th bedroom
- North-easterly terrace with motorised Vergola extending to manicured grounds with sparkling solar-heated pool, sprawling child-friendly lawns and vegetable garden
- Recycled brushbox flooring, under-floor heating in the kitchen and family area and all bathrooms
- Ducted central heating and reverse cycle air conditioning, copious built-in storage, home gym/studio and multiple storerooms
- Double brick construction on the ground-floor with recycled bricks and sandstone used from the original Bungalow throughout the home
- High side setting in one of Roseville's finest streets and an easy stroll to the station, cafes, village shops and parks
- Walk to the local primary school, Roseville College and within easy access to several other sought after public and private schools.