Boasting a picture-perfect view of Sydney Harbour, this elegant waterfront-reserve apartment presides over Cremorne Point Reserve directly above McCallum Seawater Pool.
The 180-degree panorama of sparkling blue claims the iconic Opera House as its centrepiece, with the full arc of the Harbour Bridge to the right, Fort Denison to the left, the city skyline, ships and ferries in the background and yachts at their moorings in the foreground.
- Set in a boutique Art Deco block of seven, among a small stretch of tightly-held harbour-side residences
- Spacious living room, dining room, adjoining kitchen and 3 generous-sized bedrooms. Large bathroom and separate powder room.
- Classic high ceilings, picture rails and wide bay window that frames the stunning Harbour and city outlook.
- Tall windows in all rooms that catch the northerly sunlight
- Peaceful and private, with a separate entrance through your own garden courtyard.
- Perfect Sydney location. Cremorne Point Reserve and McCallum pool at the doorstep, and just a short 10-minute ferry trip to the CBD and Opera House.
- Grandstand viewing for New Year's Eve and special harbour events.
This harbourside gem promotes an active lifestyle. Step out and stroll the popular 3km foreshore pathway around Cremorne Point Reserve, take a dip in the Pool and sail or kayak on Sydney harbour. The short walk to Cremorne Point Ferry Wharf makes commuting to the CBD for work, dinner, a show or a special event, a dream.
A truly rare opportunity, this home is immaculately presented and move-in ready.
North Sydney Council: $296.63 p/q (approx.)
Administration Levy: $714.31 p/q (approx.)
Capital Works Levy: $714.29 p/q (approx.)
Sydney Water: $ 149.35 p/q (approx.)
As advertised or by appointment