Exceptional privacy and generous space set the scene for an idyllic family lifestyle at this classic five-bedroom residence designed to embrace the outdoors and take full advantage of its sunny north aspect with views of Watsons Bay and across Sydney Harbour views to Georges Head. Set on a 770sqm (approx.) parcel of land with private established gardens and a pool, the home enjoys a blue-ribbon position in one of Sydney's finest harbourside addresses.
The ultimate family entertainer with plenty of space for all the family, the home impresses with multiple living and dining areas flowing to covered alfresco entertaining terraces, balconies and the incredibly private rear garden with level lawn, gazebo and pool. An elegant timber-panelled entry hall flows to the formal lounge room, music room, formal dining room (or study), family room, sunroom, casual living and dining areas, large open-plan kitchen with butler's pantry, and powder room/laundry.
Upstairs are a vast master bedroom suite (with dressing room, ensuite, balcony and harbour views), 4 more large double bedrooms (2 with ensuite and balcony) and 4 bathrooms. The impeccably maintained interiors feature high ceilings, ducted air-con (upstairs), gas log and open fireplaces, ceiling fans, generous built-in storage and a basement wine cellar. With a 24.89m (approx.) frontage, the property has a wide forecourt leading to a secure 2-car garage with internal access to the house.
Enjoying a wonderful sense of peace and privacy that's rare to find in Vaucluse, the property is perfectly positioned 250m to Kutti Beach and Vaucluse Amateur 12 foot Sailing Club, 300m to Gibson's Beach, 10 minutes' walk to Watsons Bay, footsteps to buses, and minutes to Vaucluse shopping village and excellent schools.
- Formal lounge with gas fireplace and marble surround
- Separate dining room or study opens to front verandah
- Music room with custom built-in desk and bookshelves
- Family room with open-fireplace and wide balconies
- Sunroom (with marble tiled floor) opening to garden
- Spacious open-plan kitchen with butler's pantry
- Rosieres Paul Bocuse gas stove with two ovens
- Central island bench with 2 Miele dishwashers
- Covered entertaining terraces adjoining garden
- Alfresco balconies with Sydney Harbour views
- Master king-size bedroom suite with dressing room,
ensuite, balcony and harbour views
- 4 more large bedrooms, 2 with ensuite, 3 with built-ins
- Powder room; laundry with built-in storage
- Entry hall with timber panelling and Hundi light
- Basement wine cellar with internal access to house
- Ducted air-conditioning (upstairs) and ceiling fans
¬- High ceilings, picture rails, gas and open fireplaces
- Secure auto-door 2 car garage with internal access
- Private level garden with lawn, pool and gazebo