Boasting an elegant entranceway fit for the sophistication contained within, this immaculate and spacious apartment in the extremely tightly held and highly desirable 'Ikon' is a triumph in elegance and understated glamour. From the moment you arrive, scintillating views surprise across the length of each space allowing the eye to wander luxuriously over decadent designer features and quality finishes.
The previous 3-bedroom configuration was stripped back to its concrete shell and completely re-designed by highly acclaimed Interior Architect George Livissianis to maximise living spaces and views. A crisp white interior offset with American Oak panelling and bespoke joinery, slabs of granite and custom bronze detailing are the work of master craftsmen creating a truly unique home.
Wherever you cast your eyes, the expansive and uninterrupted backdrop of the Sydney harbour skyline greets you - beautifully warming in the day with sensational afternoon sunsets, and magnificent glittering city lights by night. Floor to ceiling glass across all living / sleeping spaces, opening to an extensive full-length balcony, ensures the backdrop of this apartment is an ever changing and alluring artwork of expansive vistas.
The seductive use of mirrors, granite, timber and bronze throughout is reminiscent of luxury travel destinations abroad whilst juxtaposed with soft drapes, finest artsilk carpets & silk panelled walls and robes in the sleeping zones.
The moody and cleverly designed kitchen, featuring the warmth of modern, dark timbers, granite, mirror and stainless steel allows for the enjoyment of open plan living and entertaining whilst simultaneously disguising the cooking process and providing an abundance of storage.
With resort style facilities, double lock up garage + additional storage, and located in a highly desirable location on the doorstep to distinguished dining experiences, cafes, galleries, shopping and the CBD / Harbour foreshore, this apartment is truly an 'Ikon' in its own right: luxuriously bespoke, timelessly exquisite and effortlessly chic.
Additional Attributes Include:
- Enormous 2 bedroom + study apartment in desirable Ikon building
- North-West facing oversized balcony captures spectacular sunset panoramas
- Spacious living areas open seamlessly to outdoor terrace
- Sensational flowing layout ensures sparkling views from every room
- "brown leather" granite, American Oak panelling, Artsilk carpets
- Stainless steel gas kitchen with Gaggenau appliances; 3 built in fridges
- Master suite comprises enormous bedroom, BIR & alluring ensuite + balcony
- 2nd large bedroom with BIR + balcony; 2nd Granite bathroom
- Both bedrooms enjoy exquisite uninterrupted views to Harbour Bridge & CBD
- Refined & timeless library/study space with bespoke joinery reflects harbour views
- Wide American Oak timber floorboards, Granite slabs on floors and walls
- Clever use of mirrors, granite & fabrics throughout
- Dedicated internal laundry/butler's pantry
- Kreon lighting, Vola stainless steel tapware, Ducted air conditioning
- Automated blinds and Belgian Linen curtains in every room
- Double lockup garage + large secure storage room (not cage)
- Facilities include resort style heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gym
- 24 hr Concierge; level lift access from security parking; pet friendly
- Cafes, delis, boutiques & galleries at your doorstep
- Stroll to celebrated dining venues on Macleay St, Finger Wharf & surrounds
- Elegant Harbourside living stylishly combined with city amenity