Contemporary comfort and classic family living go hand-in-hand in this well preserved 1930s 'Stockbroker Tudor' style estate. Providing an idyllic haven for the most discerning family with its flowing entertainers' floor plan and versatile bedroom and study options, the home is positioned on a prized corner-block address and only 450 meters from Killara Train Station.
Embellished with rich timber panelling and high ornate ceilings, interiors evoke all the nostalgia of the Tudor era with all the necessities for modern living. Multiple lounge and retreat spaces unfold downstairs, with twin sets of French doors giving elegant access from the handsome family room to the gas-heated saltwater pool and entertainers' patio. With a light-filled Northerly aspect, the eat-in kitchen is impressively appointed with stone benchtops, splash backs and quality Miele appliances throughout.
There's also ducted air-conditioning and vented gas heating for year-round climate control, luxurious master quarters complete with a dressing room, and triple garaging to accommodate the prestige car collector. Nestled picturesquely amid low-maintenance grounds and gardens, this delightful home offers the perfect next step in your family's journey and only minutes away from excellent local schooling, leafy parks and Killara tennis, bowling and golf clubs.
- Warm and welcoming Heritage-listed Tudor style estate in a whisper-quiet lifestyle setting
- Dedicated media room; formal lounge and dining rooms with pocket doors between
- Separate library with fitted bookshelves, plus adaptable office or guest bed set conveniently downstairs
- Sleek new pool area and adjacent patio with glass balustrading, private aspects
- Smartly designed kitchen featuring stone benchtops and splash backs plus a stainless-steel dishwasher
- Light-filled and supersized master bedroom linked to a renovated spa ensuite with separate frameless shower
- Inviting vintage bathroom with tub plus separate shower stall all in superb condition
- Plantation shutters, gas fireplace, three built-in wardrobes, walk-in linen press
- Sensor irrigation, gas hot water system, back-to-base alarm security, full brick build
- Moments to Newington Prep and Ravenswood School for Girls, catchment zone for Lindfield East Primary and Killara High
- Lindfield and Gordon cafes in easy reach, Killara Train Station only 450m away