Appointed to a 'dream home' specification, this heritage listed c.1905 residence is undoubtedly one of Killara's most exquisite finds. Awe-inspiring in design, classical in scale and custom-crafted to accommodate a lifestyle of luxury, the home fully embodies the grace and glamour of its era whilst offering the finest contemporary comfort and quality in every detail.
Showcasing an extensive renovation by acclaimed Heritage architect David White, interiors draw the eye through a light-filled, free-flowing layout spanning sumptuous dual levels and offering four separate living areas plus vast formal dining, a high-end chef's kitchen complete with butler's pantry and Calcutta stone island bench top, five generously proportioned bedrooms and a fitted office or 6th bedroom. The landscaped grounds and gardens wrap to elegant effect around the home's north and east sides, completed by a gas-heated pool and grass tennis court.
In impressive addition, an expansive basement level provides a private gym, shower room and climate-controlled 650-bottle wine cellar, Daikin ducted air-conditioning, heated floors, A/V intercom entry and back-to-base alarm security are also proudly featured. Leaving little to be left desired, this sublime property commands a striking position on the corner of Killara's most exclusive street and is located only 700m walking distance to Killara train station thus allowing seamless access to the areas elite schooling belt.
- Ultimate luxury in the 'Stockbroker Tudor' style enhanced by a full suite of modern improvements
- Stately formal entry hall, high feature ceilings, three fireplaces (two gas, one wood)
- Super-sized main living zone with meals area and integrated study nook
- Sleek bifold and sliding doors open to the Travertine-tiled 'green pergola' and glass-fenced pool
- Tennis court enclosed within tall privacy fencing - perfect for summer lawn parties
- Magnificent games/media room with surround sound, picturesque garden aspect
- Handsome Calcutta stone kitchen island, Ilve 7-burner gas range, two Miele dishwashers
- Lavish master quarters with dressing room, spacious ensuite with shower and tub
- Practical design places the fifth/guest bedroom on the ground floor with its own bathroom
- Mudroom with W/C, large laundry with drying courtyard, 650-bottle wine cellar
- Premium double brick build, oversized DLUG with roof storage
- Blue-ribbon setting in Killara's most exclusive street - stroll to Newington Prep
- Close proximity to Lindfield and Gordon centres, Bowling and Golf clubs, Killara High School