Imagine arriving by lift to your own secure key private foyer - the entry to your stunning house-like apartment that occupies the entire 2nd floor of the impeccably cared for 'Cheriton' building. While it is directly next door to the ministers historic sandstone cottage where you can hear the Delightful church bells of St Mark's, the property is set well back & elevated from the road, your sun-drenched, serene and private enclave awaits in this blue ribbon location.
Whether enjoying the northerly aspect and sweeping views across the treetops to the harbour, North Sydney and CBD, or entertaining within this cleverly designed abode, the unique nature of this 155sqm apartment sets it apart.
Capturing an abundance of natural light from the enormous expanse of windows throughout, coupled with the high ceilings, deep north facing balcony and spacious, practical floor plan, this 3 bedroom home with multiple bathrooms also provides a glistening 12.5m pool, his and hers saunas, luscious manicured gardens plus level access double secure parking and storage.
Set in a prestigious location, minutes to Rushcutters Bay Park and marina, harbour foreshore, Edgecliff Centre, Double Bay shopping and dining plus transport, and with scope to add bespoke value, this is an exceptional opportunity for an exquisite style of living.
- Spacious & quiet entire floor apartment - no common walls
- Blue ribbon location, set back & elevated from the road offering privacy
- Occupying 2nd floor of the well appointed 12 level 'Cheriton' building
- Level & direct lift access to your own private entry foyer via 2 lifts
- Enormous open plan living & dining opens to water & CBD views
- Fabulous northerly aspect to covered balcony
- 3 double bedrooms, all with built-ins, large master with ensuite
- 2 bathrooms plus guest powder room & seperate laundry
- Spacious sun drenched kitchen with scope to add value
- Sparkling 12.5m pool, his/hers saunas & lush manicured gardens
- Double underground secure parking with large l/u storeroom
- Multiple off street visitor parking spaces
- Stroll to Edgecliff Centre shopping + train station
- Close to Bondi Junction & Double Bay shopping & dining
- Minutes to Rushcutters Bay Park & harbour foreshore + ferries
In conjunction with Jason Boon | 0418 671 494 | Richardson & Wrench