Fronted by lush, landscaped gardens with a classic wraparound verandah, this elegant c.1920 home only becomes more impressive once you step inside - providing a high-impact, single storey floor plan tailored for family living with versatile formal and informal spaces, a gourmet Miele kitchen, and a light-filled rear wing flowing three ways to the expansive backyard with spectacular solar-heated pool that stretches the width of the block.
A haven of natural light, contemporary comfort, and timeless character, its inviting design cleverly blends traditional with new throughout. Gorgeous period ornate feature ceilings, charming window seats and plantation shutters adorn the grand front rooms, while sleek ebonised timber floors, custom cabinetry and crisp interior colour schemes make a stylish statement promoting seamless continuity between zones.
As functional as it is stylish, this fully renovated residence comes complete with reverse-cycle climate control, quality storage solutions, and an abundance of off-street parking. There is also DA approval for a further extension comprising of in/outdoor living, an enclosed BBQ area, and an additional attic above the carport. Exclusive positioning in a prestigious street approximately 1km from Killara station offering prime proximity to Newington Prep, Killara High, neighbourhood childcare, shopping precincts, Killara Park, and convenient to a selection of coveted private schools.
- Quintessential Federation home boasting a beautiful triple-gabled facade and white-picket fence, lined with White Japanese Cherry Blossoms and Gardenias
- Convenient layout with connected formal lounge and dining rooms, separate study perfect for remote work, and dual front entrance
- Contemporary rear family zone wrapped in glass, and flooded with natural light whilst retaining privacy from landscaped gardens
- Delightfully paved large courtyard with electric awning, looking out over the expansive backyard to the glass-fenced pool stretching the width of the block
- DA approval for further extension comprising in/outdoor living, an enclosed BBQ area, and additional attic above the carport
- Central kitchen appointed with a walk-in pantry, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, and vast breakfast island complimented by contemporary feature lighting
- Five bedrooms in total - handsome main with large built-in robe and original decorative fireplace
- Separate home office
- Modern bathrooms, separate laundry with excellent cupboard storage and external door
- New under-floor gas heating plus gas fireplace, 20sqm attic space, long driveway lined with Camelias leading to carport, level 1112sqm block
- Positioned in one of Killara's most prestigious streets and in close proximity to Killara dog park, playground and tennis courts
- Easy access to transport links, and both East Killara and the Lindfield shop/cafe precincts