This immaculately presented family home of style, space and light is positioned in a tightly held Dover Heights location, offering exceptional living in a coveted location.
Offering stunning ocean and cliff views from the balcony, living areas and master bedroom, the home is located just steps away from scenic cliff top walks, local cafes and shops and across the road from Dudley Page Reserve with magnificent views of Sydney Harbour.
Well proportioned over three light and breezy levels, this home features both formal and casual living/dining spaces, rear alfresco entertaining and a stunning balcony that overlooks the in-ground swimming pool and the captivating ocean vista beyond.
Accommodation comprises of 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (2 with ensuite), and the 5th is a space offering flexible usage as a study or office plus a sunroom. The master features breathtaking ocean views.
Additional attributes include:
- a large open plan modern kitchen with stone benchtops and travertine tiles
- in-ground swimming pool with surrounding sundeck to relax
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- stunning polished wood floors downstairs
- a rumpus room offering flexible use as teen retreat or storage space
- a large lock up garage with workshop area and plenty of under-house storage
- additional off-street parking for 2 cars
- solar panels
Positioned in a premier enclave, the home is just a stroll from boutique cafes, transport services and Rose Bay Village, with elite schools, places of worship and a selection of beautiful harbour and ocean beaches moments away.