A whisper-quiet setting, tranquil leafy outlooks and an easy indoor/outdoor flow combine the feel of a house with the security and convenience of strata living in this villa-like garden apartment. Secluded from the road to the quiet rear of the impeccably maintained Victoria Gardens, one of Woollahra's most prestigious addresses, the ground floor apartment captures lush views from every room with direct access to park-like common gardens and a sunny pool. Incredibly peaceful and private, two-bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of easy convenience just 650m to Queen Street village with level lift access from the street and secure undercover parking. Relax on the terrace and soak up the serenity, wander down to Cooper Park or explore the harbour attractions of nearby Double Bay and Rushcutters Bay.
- Secure entry with video intercom and easy level lift access
- 2 double bedrooms with built-ins and lush garden outlooks
- Glass-fronted living opens to a full-length garden terrace
- Dedicated dining area and a modern stone-topped kitchen
- Fresh bathroom with a bath and shower, full sized laundry
- Polished timber floors and new carpet in the bedrooms
- Established common gardens with a pool and bbq terrace
- Secure undercover parking on title, plentiful visitor parking
- Easy low-maintenance living in an exclusive village setting
- 650m to the Lord Dudley Hotel, just over 1km to Edgecliff
APPLY ONLINE BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/ssdb
Please contact us to arrange a time.