An incredible 388sqm (approx.) whole floor layout of indoor and outdoor living, gun barrel views over Sydney's iconic harbour and one of Australia's most exclusive peninsula settings unite in this spectacular Point Piper apartment to deliver an incredible lifestyle opportunity. Tightly held and maintained by the one owner for 34 years, it reveals house-like proportions and features light-filled open plan living/dining areas extending to a north-facing sun-soaked terrace with world-class city skyline, Opera House and Harbour Bridge views. There is a streamlined granite kitchen and a casual dining space opening to a sunlit breakfast balcony, while accommodation comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms and the oversized master is appointed with a deluxe marble ensuite with a spa bath and dual vanity. Interiors flow freely to the rear where there is a second living area with a wet bar opening to a sun-washed backyard with multiple alfresco entertaining areas and a sparkling swimming pool. Further highlights include a main marble/granite bathroom and guest powder room, ducted air conditioning, an alarm system and exclusive lift to foyer access. Complete with a double remote garage and ample visitor parking, it is positioned within a stroll of Seven Shillings and Redleaf Beaches, city transport and Double Bay village.
* 388sqm (approx.) with vast open plan living/dining/outdoor areas
* Floor-to-ceiling glass frames world-class city skyline and harbour views
* Streamlined granite kitchen with gas cooking, ample cupboard storage
* Well-sized bedrooms with built-in robes, deluxe marble bathrooms
* Ducted a/c, guest powder room, exclusive direct lift to foyer access
* Sun-soaked terrace, alfresco entertaining, sparkling swimming pool
* Exciting potential to enhance/modernise and put your creative stamp
* On-site building/facilities manager for all your maintenance needs
* Double LUG (36sqm approx.), security complex, visitor parking, video intercom
Woollahra Council $3082.13 p/a* (approx)
Strata Levies $8,972.75 p/q (approx)
Sydney Water $150.99 p/q (approx)
Please contact us to arrange a time.