'Villa Francesca' is a timeless vision of family luxury. A truly magnificent home, rendered to perfection within what is arguably this postcode's most tightly held street. In the widely publicised land release of Lindfield Heights Estate in 2005, this was one of the finest parcels offered - a 1,207sqm block favourably placed to be awash in north-east sunshine, while enjoying serene outlooks over the natural reserve.
Inspired by classical European architecture, the home was custom-built by Charleston Homes to a finish of the highest order. The lobby and formal living space is grand in scale and style, defined by soaring ceilings reaching 5.6m, and imported marble flooring. Carved from granite, the gourmet island kitchen is a work of art unto itself, while the media lounge and day lounge combine with swimming pool and Mediterranean fruiting garden - a spectacular entertaining setting which has catered for parties of up to 200 pax.
Above all else, this is a spectacular sanctuary for busy executives and families, who value their privacy and serenity when home. The floorplan provides four deluxe bedrooms plus a first-class home office, smartly positioned for an easy conversion into Bedroom 5, when required. Adding to the home's mystique, hand-picked art pieces have been sourced from around the globe and woven into the fabric of the home - let's see if you can spot them.
Just one block from Queen Elizabeth Reserve and local village shops, this address is located for ease of access to acclaimed schools, Killara Golf Club and business precincts at Chatswood and Macquarie Park, while only five minutes' drive from Lindfield Station.
- Custom designed and built by Charleston Homes - prestigious and luxurious home builders renowned for paramount quality in homes that never date
- Italian villa with interiors presenting cameos of Spanish and French Provincial design, and integrating ceramics from Italy, Greece and Egypt
- Kitchen adorned in sumptuous Juperana Persa granite and set with Miele appliances including convection oven and induction stovetop, with butler pantry
- Custom gas-heated swimming pool with children's wading area, irrigated fruiting gardens including citrus, apricot, pear and Kalamata olive trees
- All bedrooms offer balcony access, master suite faces natural reserve and takes in a view over Chatswood CBD - which is a spectacle by night
- High-end office with lounge, strategically placed near media lounge and bathroom for a simple conversion into a self-contained studio (STCA)
- Opulent crystal chandeliers throughout, integrated sound system, ducted air con across 9 zones, security + internal intercom, secure access to double garage
- Block is set towards the end of the cul-de-sac, offering tranquil vistas over Sir Phillip Game Reserve that extend towards the Chatswood business district
- Set within Killara High School Catchment, and moments from Lindfield + Gordon shops and eateries, while a short walk from paths into Lane Cove National Park