Tanjenong will resonate for those looking for a lifestyle change. With prime grazing land a tourism business attached, all of this can be located less that 3 hours from Sydney.
This 226ha (560-acre) estate, idyllically positioned 15-minutes north of Taralga in the Southern Tablelands, is a popular short-break destination embracing nature and relaxation.
Famed as a bush walking retreat, this is the first time the beautifully restored property - holiday cottages and art gallery has been offered in 50 years.
- Main homestead with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living zones including huge family room with open fireplace, gorgeous farm style kitchen hand hewn from local timber and fitted with stainless steel appliances
- Three renovated self-contained holiday cottages with spectacular vistas
- Two 'Nissen' huts - one used as a recreational room with billiards table and bar
- Tin Shed Art Gallery located just off the main entry
- Three stand shearing shed, cattle yards with a crush and holding areas, sheep yards and loading ramp
The property comes with the option of a collection of animals including donkeys, sheep, goats, alpacas and chickens. Also included is a three stall shearing shed, cattle yards with a crush and holding areas, sheep pens and a loading ramp.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a thriving tourism cottage business, while living in a glorious picturesque countryside setting, straddling the Abercrombie peninsula.
29 - 33 Bay Street, Double Bay - also via Auction Now
Please contact us to arrange a time.