Occupying a prized north-west corner position on the 18th floor in the prestigious 'Ranelagh' complex, a Darling Point landmark and highly sought after, recently upgraded security building. The apartment showcases panoramic unobstructed views of Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, CBD Skyline, overlooking the boat-filled marinas across Sydney Harbour.
Bathed in natural sunlight, spacious interiors feature a separate kitchen, with open plan living and dining flowing onto a covered, north-west and sun-drenched balcony showcasing breathtaking, 270-degree, expansive views of Sydney Harbour. Additional attributes to this stunning apartment include an internal laundry, storage, secure level lift access from the marble lobby.
Accommodation comprises of an oversized master bedroom with an ensuite and free-standing bath and spectacular views of Sydney Harbour, another generous bedroom with built-in robes and family bathroom.
Additional features include:
- Resort style living on 2.5 acres of magnificent landscaped gardens with BBQ and picnic areas.
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools
- Female and male saunas
- Onsite building manager and concierge
- Secure parking and a separate lockup storeroom
- Visitor parking for approximately 30 cars, 2 lists from foyer
- Moments stroll to Edgecliff Shopping Centre, Edgecliff Train Station, Double Bay village and Rushcutters Bay Park & the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia.
Please contact us to arrange a time.