A premium position in one of Killara's finest streets coupled with the convenience of walking distance to Killara station (550m) and proximity to renowned schools enhances the allure and exclusivity of this immaculately presented manor house (c1911). A magnificent example of the Federation style yet unique in many aspects, the home's generous proportions and romantic architectural gestures combine to create a warm and welcoming environment for family life.
Embraced by manicured lawns and landscaped gardens on approx. 1,300sqm, 'Chipstead' showcases light filled interiors featuring high ceilings, leadlight windows, timber parquetry floors, marble fireplaces and elegant window seats. Formal and informal living and dining areas, palatial bedrooms, an office and rumpus or guest/teen retreat provide refreshing versatility, while entertainers will delight in the side and rear balconies, garden courtyard and sundrenched swimming pool.
Defined by its grandeur, character and location, the home is a statement in timeless style, and destined to capture the heart of a young family keen to potentially further capitalise and enjoy their forever home.
- Defined by its grandeur and character, located in one of Killara's finest streets and only 550m walking distance to Killara station
- The entrance lobby features a soaring double height ceiling resulting in a lasting first impression
- A functional family floor plan including formal lounge and dining rooms, sunroom and open plan living/meals area with a granite kitchen and s/steel appliances
- The lower ground floor offers a rumpus/retreat with a built-in wall bed, bathroom and direct access to the pool area
- An expansive North facing master bedroom offers direct balcony access and a large dressing room suggesting potential as a private ensuite (STCA)
- Children's wing featuring three additional spacious bedrooms and a marble bathroom with a separate shower and spa bath
- Additional features include a wine cellar/tasting room, abundant storage, heating and cooling facilities and alarm system
- Landscaped front garden, rear courtyard areas for entertaining and in-ground swimming pool
- Rear double lock-up garage with side-by-side parking plus multivehicle driveway parking
***Inspect by private appointment***
Please contact us to arrange a time.