One of only three in a chic boutique collection, this luxuriously appointed apartment offers a tasteful blend of timeless elegance and designer flair. A clever free flowing layout features stunning open plan living and dining areas enhanced by soaring 3m high ceilings and limestone flooring while flooded with northern light.
Connoisseurs will adore the chef's gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops and quality Gaggenau oven and cooktop, while interiors enjoy seamless transitions to a north facing sun bathed courtyard with water glimpses, perfect for intimate soiree's or large scale entertaining.
Accommodation comprises three oversized bedrooms, all of which enjoy access to the picturesque sunny courtyard. Two of the bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the master features a custom walk-in wardrobe and a designer ensuite.
Further highlights include a stylish second bathroom and guest powder room, ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters and full security as well as low maintenance mature gardens and an automated water system.
Complete with internal lift access to double garage plus a large storage room, it is positioned in a peaceful Bellevue Hill pocket, within walking distance of village shops and cafes, buses and Cooper Park, while minutes to Bondi Junction and the iconic Bondi Beach.
- Stunning open plan living/dining bathed in natural light
- Gourmet chef's kitchen w/ quality Gaggenau oven and cooktop
- Seamless transition to incredible entertainers' courtyard
- Courtyard with easycare gardens and serene water glimpses
- Three oversized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Bedrooms with quality carpet access the sunlit courtyard
- Master with custom walk-in wardrobe and chic ensuite
- Deluxe main bathroom, guest powder room, internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, full-security
- Internal access to secure double parking, storage room
- Walk to Bellevue Road's village shops, grocers, cafes
- Close to Plumer Road village, Bondi Beach, Cooper Park
Woollahra Council Rates: $1782.30 p/a (approx)
Administration levy: $1333.33 p/q (approx)
Capital works levy: $1233.67 p/q (approx)
Sydney Water: $157.31 p/q (approx)