Style, light and quality define this superb top floor residence where good proportions, spacious outdoor areas and elevated 270-degree outlooks combine to create an impeccable lifestyle apartment. It offers a unique city base that's ideal for the entertainer and comes with its own private rooftop terrace. The home also enjoys a super-convenient location with King Street cafes, Sydney Park and St Peters trains all within a short stroll from the front door.
- A prime corner position with good natural light and air cross flow
- Light and breezy open plan layout with cool polished timber flooring
- Private 66sqm rooftop terrace with deck, BBQ area and district views
- Full Miele-fitted gas kitchen featuring quality stone bench tops
- Double -sized bedroom with built-ins plus a designer bathroom
- Sunlit balcony plus a security car space and lock-up storage cage
- Ducted air-conditioning, intercom entry and excellent storage throughout
- Quietly set to the rear of a boutique pet friendly security complex
Council Rates $325pq approx.
Water Rates $120pq approx.
Strata Levies $950pq approx.