Well presented and only moments to the beach, restaurants, shops and cafes, this bright and stylish apartment occupies the coveted top floor position in a well-maintained security building.
With windows on both sides, this beachside haven is bathed in natural light and enjoys great cross ventilation and airflow. Open plan living areas flow through to a long balcony, ideal for morning coffees and evening sundowners, whilst the modern Caesar stone kitchen has plenty of storage and an internal laundry.
There are three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom also with en-suite bathroom and full-length mirrored wardrobes. As with the kitchen, both bathrooms are relatively new and are well design and presented.
On the ground floor and on title, is a spacious and sunny utility room with a large North facing window. Currently setup as a laundry with storage, this room would make an ideal studio/office. A large lockup garage and a premium location ensures this wonderful apartment will appeal to both homeowners and investors alike.
- Well presented, sunny and in a premium location
- Coveted top floor of a well-maintained security building
- Open plan living areas leading through to long balcony
- Caesar stone kitchen with plenty of storage & internal laundry
- 3 good sized bedrooms & modern bathrooms
- Master bedrooms with en-suite bathroom & full-length mirrored wardrobes
- On title, large sunny ground floor utility room, ideal as a studio/office
- Large lockup garage & plenty of storage options
- Moments to restaurants, bars, cafes and Bondi Beach
***INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT***