With house like proportions and a world class location, this stunning ground floor residence is located in a well-maintained Art Deco building mere moments to the Royal Motor Yacht Club and local harbour beaches.
Fully renovated and exceptionally well designed, no expense has been spared in creating a stylish and elegant home, one that retains period features and compliments them with high-end finishes and unique detailing. Utilising an exclusive palette of colours, textures and finishes throughout, this extraordinary apartment comes with a generous and flexible layout, high ceilings, hardwood floors, internal French doors, bespoke joinery, and custom fixtures and fittings too numerous to detail.
The bespoke, Miele gas kitchen, includes high-end integrated appliances, Calcutta stone benchtop and splashbacks, and an abundance of innovative storage solutions. Similarly, the bathroom has been custom designed, with underfloor heating, floor to ceiling Travertine tiles, double sinks and a bespoke 'Roman' bath, complete with rain shower.
Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes with the enormous master bedroom also enjoying a sun-drenched bay window seat, full width antique mirrored wardrobes and additional custom shoe closet.
With easy access to local harbour beaches and yacht clubs, and with Rose Bay and Double Bay villages a short distance away, this superb residence represents an ideal opportunity to become part of the exclusive Point Piper community.
- Stylish & expansive, ground floor Art Deco apartment
- Large living areas, including a gas fireplace and a separate dining room
- Internal French doors, bespoke joinery, Italianate plaster walls & custom finishes throughout
- Miele gas kitchen with Calcutta stone & integrated appliances
- Custom bathroom with underfloor heating & floor to ceiling Travertine tiles
- Generous & flexible layout with multiple storage options & internal laundry
- Community/building parking with separate storage
- Moments to Royal Motor Yacht Club & local harbour beaches