Positioned on an impressive 1827sqm garden estate in one of Killara's most esteemed enclaves is this magnificent and spacious family home. Tightly held and loved by three family generations since its build in 1922, it presents a truly rare, exciting and versatile offering to the market.
A home of traditional elegance blessed with period features across a selection of formal and casual living and dining zones, complete with alfresco entertaining nestled in established gardens and level lawns. The property also offers a rare opportunity for intergenerational living or dual income through the inclusion of a fully self-contained cottage to the rear with its own parking.
Ready to move in and enjoy with abundant scope to add contemporary updates, it also offers exceptional potential as a restoration/rebuild project to realise your own dream home with a tennis court and pool (STCA). Wonderfully located, this superb property's enviable address is moments to celebrated schools, local parks and a short walk to Killara station.
- Tightly held by one family since built in 1922
- Enjoys formal and casual living and dining zones
- Master ensuite and a selection of large bedrooms
- Alfresco entertaining, level lawns and lush gardens
- Timber kitchen, dedicated office, lockup garages
- Self-contained cottage with parking
- Scope to modernise or rebuild (STCA)