Clean geometric architecture and a restrained palette of materials are the design hallmarks of this cutting-edge designer residence in the exclusive heart of Woollahra village.
Designed by celebrated architect Nick Tobias, the awarded home has been crafted to integrate with its heritage surrounds with a sloping zinc-clad mansard roof and full height vertical windows framing curated views of the surrounding landscape.
Crowned with a luxurious parent's retreat and unique rooftop garden, the four-bedroom home is spread over three levels with internal access to a lock-up garage and a north facing courtyard that creates a seamless indoor/outdoor flow and draws natural light into the interiors.
The heart of the home is grounded in a sleek entertainer's kitchen with a north facing deck while a central services pod defines the two living zones and a bank of linear cabinetry creates a link between the spaces.
Occupying a private dual access corner block on the edge of Centennial Park, this glamorous low-maintenance entertainer is tucked away in leafy enclave just off Queen Street's cosmopolitan shopping village.
* 4 double bedrooms with built-in robes
* 3 open to a private outdoor spaces
* Luxurious top floor master retreat
* Rooftop garden set amid the treetops
* Private walled entertainer's courtyard
* Huge living room with a sky window
* Dark floorboards, streamlined joinery
* Custom entertainer's island kitchen
* Miele appliances, Qasair rangehood
* Sunlit dining with a north facing deck
* Sleek minimalist designer bathrooms
* Guest powder room, internal laundry
* Smart home technology, C Bus lighting
* Multi-zoned air, integrated sound system
* Full height vertical windows/pivot doors
* Auto lock-up garage (internal access)
* Interior Design Awards Shortlist 2007
* Woollahra Council Commendation Award
* Stroll to cafes, restaurants and galleries
* 400m to Centennial Park Paddo Gates
* Easy access to beaches, 2.5km to the CBD