An incredible freestanding circa 1900's house set on a 545sqm (approx.) block, this near-original residence represents an outstanding Coogee opportunity, ripe for an imaginative renewal or redevelopment. Lovingly held in the same family since 1916, the coming-to-market of this home is a significant occasion - very rarely does such a basically "blank canvas" chance on such a large block arise in tightly-held Coogee.
In essentially good yet dated condition as-is, it offers a host of exciting options. The savvy new owner may wish to incorporate parts of the original residence into a remodelled family home, potentially adding a 2nd level for views, or perhaps start from scratch and craft an entirely new bespoke coastal abode of substantial magnitude (all STCA). Facing East and with a wide street frontage, the options here are amazing.
Currently configured as a 3-bedroom home with separate lounge, dining and kitchen, a lock-up garage at the front adds convenience whilst a large near-level grassed backyard offers unobstructed scope for a range of possibilities. An easy walk to the beach and the cafe scene of Coogee, this is an unquestionably rare and unique property, ready for the next chapter in its long history.
- Amazing freestanding home set on a block of over 545sqm
- Built circa 1916 and held in the same family for generations
- Superb beachside locale, easy stroll down to Coogee Beach
- Huge potential for the creation of a showpiece family home
- Near-original condition, awaiting imaginative transformation
- Excellent "bones", scope for renewal of existing home (STCA)
- Elevated position, option to add 2nd level for views (STCA)
- Chance for full redevelopment (STCA), wide street frontage
- Sought-after quiet street, minutes to cafes, eateries, schools
- Stroll to Coogee village shopping, bars, buses, sports fields
In conjunction with DC Property Agents
0400 088 435
Please contact us to arrange a time.