Art Deco charm and village convenience come together in this boutique apartment to offer a perfect first home or low-maintenance investment in a prized lifestyle hub. Set in a classic block of 14 on the edge of Rose Bay North village, 50m to the new Coles Local, the newly refreshed 47sqm apartment is set back from the road with only one common wall and affordable strata levies. Dressed in elegant contemporary tones with a large bedroom and freshly schemed interiors, the one-bedroom apartment is perfectly located to enjoy a relaxed harbour village lifestyle with close proximity to boutique beaches, ocean parkland and scenic coast walks.
- Mid floor setting with large sash windows and double glazing
- Entry hall with polished floorboards, elegant living/dining room
- Modern gas kitchen with Euro laundry, fresh tiled bathroom
- Large bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan and plush carpet
- Well-presented interiors with scope to add your personal style
- Footsteps to cafes, delis and Rose Bay Village and local amenities
- Walk to ocean parkland and the coastal path to Watsons Bay
- Affordable market entry or investment, superb lifestyle setting
- Easy access to Bondi Beach and Rose Bay's harbour attractions
Please contact us to arrange a time.