Tightly held for over 20 years, this stunning 3-bedroom apartment occupies the coveted North-East corner on Level 28 of 'Ranelagh', a Darling Point landmark and highly sought after, recently upgraded security building.
Offering residents an enviable lifestyle, encompassing unobstructed, panoramic views of Sydney Harbour, The Harbour Bridge, Parklands and boat-filled Marinas across to Manly, the Heads, Botany Bay and the entire Eastern Suburbs.
Bathed in natural sunlight and beautifully presented with a neutral palate, spacious interiors feature a granite kitchen, superbly appointed with Miele appliances with open plan living and dining flowing onto a covered, north facing and sun-drenched balcony showcasing breathtaking, 180 degree, expansive views of Sydney Harbour.
Generous accommodation comprises of a sunlit, king size master suite with built-in robes, a travertine ensuite and private balcony commanding spectacular views of Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia, North Sydney, the Lower North Shore to Manly and beyond, two further double bedrooms, one with built-in robes, also capturing sensational harbour and district views, plus a luxurious family bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Additional attributes to this secure and fabulously low maintenance home include;
- Concierge and onsite building manager
- Internal laundry plus ample storage
- Secure parking plus separate lock up storeroom with level lift access
- Resort style living on 2.5 acres of magnificent landscaped gardens with BBQ and picnic areas
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools
- Female and male saunas
- Visitor parking for approximately 30 cars, 2 lifts from foyer
- New upgrade includes full compliance with fire safety requirements and brand new foyers.
Moments stroll to Edgecliff centre shops, Edgecliff train and Bus stations, Double Bay Village and the stunning waterfront parks of Rushcutters and McKell Park and the World famous Cruising Yacht Club of Australia.