Set atop the prestigious Lumina tower and occupying a coveted north facing corner position, this sundrenched 2 bedroom apartment soaks up panoramic city and harbor views.
A hidden gem in a vibrant locale, meters to Sydney Grammar, Hyde Park, CBD, Oxford street and St Mary's Cathedral.
The open plan living and dining area is serviced by a sleek galley kitchen. It flows seamlessly from retractable floor to ceiling glass doors onto a sun-splashed terrace where a delightful cross breeze can be enjoyed.
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins (master with fully tiled ensuite with bath and large separate shower)
- Sleek galley kitchen with Smeg oven and dishwasher
- Concealed laundry
- Reverse cycle A/C
- Reverse osmosis water filter in kitchen
- Art gallery hanging system throughout
- Prime north views towards St Mary's Cathedral, the opera house and sparking harbor expanse
- Video intercom
- Storage cage
- One car space on title
- Stroll to public transport, harbor foreshore and both the Cook & Phillip and Boy Charlton pools
A truly desirable location on the doorstep of the CBD.
Covid-19 regulations apply.